Thursday, March 7, 2013

Special Orders

Just dropping in for a quick update.  The past few weeks have been pretty busy with lots of special custom orders.  Along with new tissue box covers like the Michigan State Spartans as one example, I received another request for a custom design last night.  Plastic canvas isn't the only area were custom requests have picked up.  I have a few baby sets to keep me busy as well.  While its fun reproducing patterns and designs I have already created (sometimes tweaking colors etc) I love when I have new special order requests.  Anytime I create with my hands I'm happy but there is nothing like creating with my hands and mind to bring an idea to life.  Take a look at the beginning to one of the special request baby sets.  Ill be sure to post the finished product once it has been gifted to the soon to be mom.













While this set is still missing the special touches I am excited to see it coming together. How about my fellow crafters out there, do you prefer to work off a pattern and replicate a proven favorite or does attacking a brand new concept excite you more?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment