Thursday, September 6, 2012

Can I Knit?

I love crafting and I enjoy adding new projects to my ever growing to do list.  A few months ago when I was asked to complete a cross stitch I was nervous.  After completing the cross stitch I fell in love with it.  I have already bought a new one I hope to start soon (This time it is a counted cross stitch).  Recently one of my good friends asked me if I would like to join her for a two-part knitting class.  I love to crochet and have always wanted to expand my needlework to including knitting but I am also a little nervous.  Years of hearing about the difficulty in maintaining even tension and the horrors of dropped stitches is slightly intimidating.  Well I decided I am going to take the classes starting this weekend and give it my all.  I may very well only be cut out to crochet but at the very least I will have enjoyed two Sundays with great company.  

No comments:

Post a Comment