Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blizzard Nemo 2013

As if the Northeast hasn't had enough weather related excitement the past few months tonight we are bracing for Blizzard Nemo.  Despite a fall on black ice earlier this week I am kind of excited for this storm.  Snow  storms are the perfect opportunity to pause all the "to-do" things and just relax. So with over a foot of snow heading my way I am planning a weekend of cuddling up on the couch, some hot chocolate in hand and crafting while watching the snow fall. On the crafting agenda is some cotton washcloths, hanging dishtowels, and maybe some work on a special surprise project I have been working on.  Lately I have been spending a lot of time working on plastic canvas as these projects have been in high demand at Handcrafted Holidays.  I honestly have missed crochet and can't wait to see some of these projects completed.  




No comments:

Post a Comment